Welcome to the Online Clearance Process Guide. Here you will find the directions to complete the clearance process to participate in athletics and activities. This is a new system for the 2015-16 school year. With this new system, you will be required to clear for each sport individually. The system will maintain your records so that when clearing for additional sports or in future years, you will only be required to update information. You can maintain multiple students with the same account. Thanks for taking the time to complete the process.
Online clearance must be completed for each sport you intend to participate in this year. Here is a video tutorial on "how to" complete the online process.
- Step 1 Go to athleticclearance.com - CLICK HERE
- Step 2 Complete the Log-in Process.
- Step 3 Complete the Online Forms.
- Step 4 Complete the Online Signature Agreements.
- Step 5 Print and Sign the Confirmation/Consent Form. Print from the site or from the email that is sent to your registered email.
- Step 6 Bring the signed form and a copy of a current physical to the finance office.* A Physician's stamp is required on physical forms.
* - If purchasing Student Insurance, please turn in a copy of the printed ID card to the finance office.
Physical Form Portion
Physicals are required annually and must be valid throughout the entire season of your sport.
- Step 1 Download the Form - CLICK HERE
- Step 2 Complete the top portion prior to doctor visit.
- Step 3 Have license health care provider complete the bottom portion of the form.
- Step 4 Make a copy for each sport you intend to play this year.
- Step 5 Bring a copy of current physical and the signed clearance/consent form to the finance office.
Students are required to use personal insurance for athletics and activities. If you do not have personal insurance, the school has a company that you may purchase student insurance through for these purposes. CLICK HERE for more information.